Working as a lecturer for Degree and P.G Courses teaching Political Science and Public Administration. Also handling, Commerce and management courses for B.Com, M.B.A courses. Altogether 24 years Teaching experience at the Degree and P.G Level.
M.VIJAYA NIRMALA H.No.8-2-293/82/NL, Plot No.238 Road No.10C, New M.L.A & M.P’s Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033
+91 9010797979, +91 7032797979
* EX.SENATE MEMBER of Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur.
* EX.EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEMBER of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyd.
* CHAIRPERSON, A.P.Kapu Officials and professionals Association, Hyderabad.(Women’s wing)
* PRESIDENT, MUTTHAMSETTY VENKATANARAYANA MEMORIAL CHARITABLE TRUST
* PRESIDENT, (DIST-324-C5) Lions Clubs International (2006-07)
District Chairperson (Dist-324-C5) Lions Clubs International (2007-08)
* ZONE CHAIRPERSON (Dist 325-C5) Lions Clubs International (2008-09)
* Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
* Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
* Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka.
* Director Nova Dockyard’s Services PVT LTD.
* Director Nova Software Solution PVT LTD.
* Director Nova’s Avenues and Infrastructure PVT LTD
SOCIAL ORGANIZATION & ACTIVITIES
* Supported the cause of small family norms, family planning activities, distributed incentive awards for many women in rural areas of Jangareddigudem Mandal villages.* Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
* Active in Journalism and projecting the problems of women in the fast changing scenario/developments in the political setup, relevant to the needs of women in Andhra Pradesh, particularly in coastal region of A.P.
* Started youth organization for providing leadership and developmental opportunities in Jangareddigudem, West Godavari Dist villages, Vijayawada and Ibrahimpatnam.
* Contributed financially a substantial amount for the development of different churches in Jangareddigudem, Gopavaram, Krishna Dist. and in Hyderabad.
* Gave substantial amount for the poor feeding in the agency areas like Jangareddigudem, public places of worship like temples, churches in West.Godavari Dist.
* Through Lions clubs, Hyderabad participated in the different eye camps, medical camps, blood donations and distributed clothes for poor families.
* Responded immediately with material, moral and financial support for the victims of fire, accidents, flood situations and rioting in the major towns of coastal region, in the time of distress.