Rajesh Ittamalla is Vice-Principal of Priyadarshini college of Business. He holds a Ph.D. from University of Hyderabad and an MBA from Osmania University. He is also an awardee of Junior Research Fellowship from University Grants Commission of India. He has 4 years of teaching experience in Marketing and Business Research Methods. His expertise includes Survey Research Methods, Market Analysis, Experimental Designs, data Analysis using SPSS, Amos, R, and Python. His areas of interest include, Customer Experience Management, Customer Engagement, Services Marketing, Research Methodology, Consumer Behaviour, and Marketing Analytics.
Rajesh has published on variety of topics in leading marketing journals, indexing SCOPUS, SSCI, ABDC, including Services Industries Journal, International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Administration, Asian Journal of Marketing Research, etc. He has presented his research at various national and international platforms such as IIM Indore, University of Madras, Institute of Management Technology (IMT), and IBSHyderabad. His research has been extensively supported and appreciated by eminent scholars such as Jagdish Seth (CRM guru) and Joseph Pine (pioneer of Experience Economy).
* Ittamalla, R., &Srinivas Kumar, D. V. (2018). The impact of social cues on passengers’ travel experience. The Service Industries Journal, 1-20. Indexing: SCOPUS, SSCI, and ABDC (B).
* Ittamalla, R., &Srinivas Kumar, D. V. (2018). Role of service experience on vivid memory and loyalty. International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Administration. Indexing: SCOPUS, SSCI, and ABDC (B).
* Ittamalla, R., &Srinivas Kumar, D. V. (2018). Customer Experience Determinants: A Review in Online Purchase Context. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 8(2), 105-115.
* Ittamalla, R. (2017). Passengers’ Travel Experience: Determinants, Dynamics, and Management Strategies. Asian Journal of Research in Marketing, 6(4), 36-42.
* Ittamalla, R., &Srinivas Kumar, D. V. (2017). Factors Affecting Customer Experience: A Study in the Context of Retail Stores. IMR-Management Speak, 10(1), 64-67.
* Rajesh Ittamalla; DaruriVenkataSrinivas Kumar (2017). Servicescapes and Experiential Marketing: A Conceptual Framework and Research Propositions for Memorable Customer Experience. International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, Volume 4, Issue 11, 561-566, (ISSN 2394 – 3386).
* Rajesh Ittamalla, K.V. Srivalli(2013). Customer’s Perception towards Technology based Banking – A Review.International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, Vol.3, Issue 3. (ISSN 2249–2585).
* Rajesh Ittamalla; DaruriVenkataSrinivas Kumar (2016). Exploring the Relationship between Social Interactions and Servicescapes. International journal of business intelligence & innovations, Issue 4. (ISSN 23484705).
* Rajesh Ittamalla (2017). Impact of Social Environments on Customer Experience International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, Vol.5, Issue 7.607-613. (ISSN 2349-4476).
* Rajesh Ittamalla (2017). Experience Marketing: A Critical Review of Emerging Concept. Journal of Exclusive Management Science, Vol 6, Issue 07. (ISSN 2277-5684).
* 11. Rajesh Ittamalla, K.V. Srivalli(2013). A Review on Work force Diversity Journal of Exclusive Management Science,Vol 2, Issue 3.(ISSN 2277-5684).
* Rajesh Ittamalla; DaruriVenkataSrinivas Kumar (2017). Examining the Role of Service Clues in Creating Experiential Value. Changing paradigms in marketing of services with special focus on tourism and hospitality, conference proceedings, ISBN 978-93-85101-83-0
Conferences And Paper Presentations
* 7th international conference on excellence in research and education (CERE) (2016). “Total Passenger Experience: Examining the Effects of Passenger Experience on Satisfaction and Loyalty in Indian South Central Railways” IIM Indore, International.
* International seminar on management perspectives on globalization, technology & innovations. “Exploring the Relationship between Social Interactions and Servicescapes”, University of Madras, International.
* 9th Doctoral thesis conference. “Travel Experience: A holistic approach to understand railway passengers satisfaction and loyalty”, IBS Hyderabad, International.
* 5th International Conference on Advancement of Engineering, Applied Science and Management (ICAEASM-2017). “Services capes and experiential marketing: a conceptual framework and research propositions for memorable customer experiences”, IETE, Bangalore, International.
* International conference on changing paradigms in marketing of services (ICCPMS-2017). “Determinants of customer experience: a review in online purchase context”. University of Hyderabad, International.
* 5th International Conference of Research Trends in Engineering, Applied Science and Management (ICRTESM-2017). “Impact of social environments on customer experience”,IETE, Pune, International.
* Marketing of services challenges in the era of globalization. “Examining the Role of Service Clues in Creating Experiential Value”,Mahathma Gandhi University